Want to see what is NEW at FPL ?
Subscribe to FPL Connect, the Fullerton Public Library’s weekly newsletter. FPL Connect delivers it all to your inbox.
There are also many ways to reach out to us!
Contact a Reference Librarian
· Call the Ask Here desk at 714-738-6326, Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
· Complete a form to send your question to a reference librarian.
· Email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact a Circulation Staff Member
· Call the Circulation desk at 714-738-6333, Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Other Ways to Contact Us
· Call our automated self-service renewal line at 714-738-3198 or renew materials online at www.fullertonlibrary.org.
· Complete a form to suggest a purchase for the library’s collections.
Connect with us on social media
Discover new book and magazine titles to download or pick up curbside.
Find posts from our Local History Room for fascinating weekly posts.
Become a Library Volunteer!
Volunteers are a valuable part of the Fullerton Public Library. As a volunteer at the library you will connect with the world of literacy, cultural diversity and learning. Volunteers help improve library services in many ways. They provide valuable hours of assistance to the library staff.
Some duties performed by library volunteers are:
To volunteer at Fullerton Public library please complete and submit the application below. Or you may complete and print the form below and bring it to the library.
Volunteers generally work during the week, Monday through Friday, often between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m.. Other times are available to fit into your schedule. Adult Services volunteers must be 16 years or older.
You will be contacted for volunteer opportunities as they become available.
Street Address Line 2
Number of hours you would like to volunteer
Please describe your past library experience